Tuesday 5 April 2011

Reason for blog

This blog is meant for a literature school project.

Task:
You are a children’s author. You have met Linda Sue Park at a writer’s convention and discussed her book, When My Name Was Keoko. She’s impressed with your books and has asked you to turn part of her young adult novel into a children’s picture book. You love her book and are delighted to be asked, so you accept.

--------------------------------------------------------

Hi,  I am *Rhee Jae Sun, a children's author. I would be making a picture book, which will be a simplified version of the original literature text / novel, When My Name Was Keoko by Linda Sue Park whom I've had the honour of meeting. I have named this blog after myself, http://rheejaesun.blogspot.com/
In the process of writing this book, I shall note down on what I have done and post the process and stages in the blog. Last but not least, welcome to my blog!

*Rhee Jae Sun is a group of students:
Clara, Jasmin, Gerald, Sherman, Shannon.


No comments:

Post a Comment