Monday 25 April 2011

< FINALISED > Rhyming text

I topped my kanji test
I think that’s what made me a chin-il-pa
Which my friends detest
My friends laugh at me: ha ha ha!

Boys threw pebbles at me, then ran
I kept my head down and glanced around.
As I heard their chant, “lover of Japan!”
I just want their voices to drown.

Tae-yul is my brother’s name.
He joined the army
because he love the planes,
And acted in a moment of folly.

Abuji and Omoni was disappointed
They questioned his decision
Worried if planes collided
Had they known his own reason.

His mission was foiled
Due to bad weather
His secret plan was voided
So he headed back for a breather.
 
For failing his mission
he was sent to jail
He had a mission
“I’ll get out of here!”

Korea was finally free from the Japanese
Koreans were all cheering
There is finally going to be peace
Without all the torturing.

Through all this hardship
The siblings were known for betrayal
But it strengthen their kinship
For patriotism is final.

No comments:

Post a Comment